Inscrit le: 05 Sep 2017
|Posté le: Dim 7 Jan - 17:46 (2018) Sujet du message: How To Recover Deleted Files from A Mac Computer
|We've been there. You've been working on a month-long project for work, and you can not find the file. Or perhaps you can not seem to find that important email message that could resolve a big issue at the office. As we rely on our Macs to manage our workload and personal information, it's important to understand how to recover Macintosh files.
This software is your go-to tool for the following concerns:
* For files that were accidentally deleted permanently
* For corrupted Mac files
* When a virus has deleted, renamed or moved files
* To find a file by the text contained in the file when the file was not saved
* To find emails or attachments that have been purged by Outlook, Vista Mail, or Outlook Express
* To recover files lost during a power outage
* To find songs missing from your iPod
* To find files by content because you can not remember the file name
Do give it a shot and start retrieving Mac data without any hassle.